1,4 DMAA Liquid
- CAS Number is stated as 105-41-9
- Molar Mass is 115.220 g·mol−1
- It has a Chemical Formula as C7H17N
- IUPAC Name is 4-Methylhexan-2-amine
- Also known by Synonyms as Methylhexaneamine, methylhexamine, geranamine, geranium extract, geranium oil, 2-amino-4-methylhexane, dimethylamylamine, DMAA, 1,3-dimethylamylamine, 1,3-DMAA, 1,3-dimethylpentylamine, 4-methyl-2-hexanamine, 4-methyl-2-hexylamine
Keep contents sealed and stored in a cool dry place. Items are shipped in a plain envelope or bubble mailer within 24-48 hours (or next business day)
Check out our other Liquids Here
These guys may have some useful info about this listing.
Please make sure you go through the Terms and Conditions, and please familiarize yourself with it as it is important. Please research the scientific uses of this product before making any purchases. Make note that the packaging and labels of the product may differ from those shown on the website.
Buying the product means you agree with our Terms and Conditions. You can contact our awesome customer service team at email@example.com if you are not fully satisfied with the product. Customer satisfaction is our number one priority! We have no association with SARMScentral.org nor do we have any connection with any of its subsidiaries or affiliates.
ATTENTION: All BehemothLabz products are strictly for LABORATORY AND RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY. They are not to be used for any human and veterinary purposes.