Arimistane Tablets (50mg/40ct/2000mg)
- It is a potent irreversible aromatase inhibitor
- CAS Number is stated as 633-35-2
- Molar Mass is 282 g·mol−1
- It has a Chemical Formula as C19H22O2
- IUPAC Name is (8R,9S,10R,13S,14S)-10,13-dimethyl-9,11,12,14,15,16-hexahydro-8H-cyclopenta[a]phenanthrene-3,17-dione
- It is known by synonyms as 1,4,6-Androstatriene-3,17-dione
- It is recommended to store the product in a cool dry place and minimize open air exposure.
Packaged in an air-sealed mylar bag. Keep contents sealed and stored in a cool dry place. Certificate of Analysis test sheets are available for existing customers or can be sent with order. Items are shipped in a plain envelope or bubble mailer within 24-48 hours (or next business day).
Want in the liquid form check our Arimistane (Liquid. 35ml/58mg per ml = 2grams)
Please make sure you go through the Terms and Conditions, and please familiarize yourself with it as it is important. Please research the scientific uses of this product before making any purchases. Make note that the packaging and labels of the product may differ from those shown on the website.
Buying the product means you agree with our Terms and Conditions. You can contact our awesome customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are not fully satisfied with the product. Customer satisfaction is our number one priority! We have no association with SARMScentral.org nor do we have any connection with any of its subsidiaries or affiliates.
ATTENTION: All BehemothLabz products are strictly for LABORATORY AND RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY. They are not to be used for any human and veterinary purposes.