BerhemothLabz Atlantis Capsules 105mg is a combination of high quality Research compounds.
- Ingredients per capsule are:
- CAS Number is stated as 623552-11-4 for ITPP; 317318-84-6 for GW0742; 1379686-29-9 for SR9011
- Molar Mass is 605.984 g·mol−1 for ITPP; 471.48 g·mol−1 for GW0742; 479.04 g·mol−1 for SR9011
- It has a Chemical Formula as C6H12O21P6 for ITPP; C21H17F4NO3S2 for GW0742; C23H31ClN4O3S for SR9011
- IUPAC Name is 4,6,11,13,18,20-hexahydroxy-3,5,7,10,12,14,17,19,21-nonaoxa-4λ5,6λ5,11λ5,13λ5,18λ5,20λ5-hexaphosphatetracyclo[14.5.0.02,8.09,15]henicosane 4,6,11,13,18,20-hexaoxide for ITPP; [4-[[[2-[3-fluoro-4-(trifluoromethyl)phenyl]-4-methyl-5-thiazolyl]methyl]thio]-2-methyl phenoxy]-acetic acid for GW0742; 3-(((4-chlorobenzyl)((5-nitrothiophen-2-yl)methyl)amino)methyl)-N-pentylpyrrolidine-1-carboxamide for SR9011
- Also known by Synonyms as myo-Inositol cyclic 1,2:3,4:5,6-tris(dihydrogen pyrophosphate); myo-Inositol cyclic 1,2:3,4:5,6-tris(P,P’-dihydrogen diphosphate), Hexahydrobis[1,3,5,2,4]trioxadiphosphepino[6,7-g:6′,7′-i][1,3,5,2,4]benzotrioxadiphosphepine-2,4,7,9,12,14-hexol 2,4,7,9,12,14-hexaoxide for ITPP
- Minimize open air exposure, store in a cool dry place.
Please make sure you go through the Terms and Conditions, and please familiarize yourself with it as it is important. Please research the scientific uses of this product before making any purchases. Make note that the packaging and labels of the product may differ from those shown on the website.
Buying the product means you agree with our Terms and Conditions. You can contact our awesome customer service team at email@example.com if you are not fully satisfied with the product. Customer satisfaction is our number one priority! We have no association with SARMScentral.org nor do we have any connection with any of its subsidiaries or affiliates.
ATTENTION: All BehemothLabz products are strictly for LABORATORY AND RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY. They are not to be used for any human and veterinary purposes.