Epistane/Trenavar (60ml/34mg per ml/17mg each/1g each = 2000mg Total) Transdermal
- It contains Epistane and Trenavar
- CAS Number is stated as 4267-80-5 for Epistane; 1182367-47-0 for Trenavar
- Molar Mass is 320.54 g·mol−1 for Epistane; 268.356 g·mol−1 for Trenavar
- It has a Chemical Formula as C20H32OS for Epistane; C18H20O2 for Trenavar
- IUPAC Name is (1S,2S,4R,6S,8S,11R,12S,15S,16S)-2,15,16-Trimethyl-5-thiapentacyclo[9.7.0.02,8.04,6.012,16]octadecan-15-ol for Epistane; (8S,13S,14S)-13-Methyl-1,2,6,7,8,14,15,16-octahydrocyclopenta[a]phenanthrene-3,17-dione for Trenavar
- Also known by Synonyms as Methylepitiostanol; Hemapolin; Havoc; Epi Plex; Methylepithiostanol, Methepitiostane, 17α-Methylepitiostanol, 2α,3α-Epithio-17α-methyl-4,5α-dihydrotestosterone, 2α,3α-Epithio-17α-methyl-DHT for Epistane; RU-2065, Triendione, Estra-4,9,11-triene-3,17-dione for Trenavar
- Minimize open air exposure, store in a cool dry place.
Check out our other Transdermal Here!
Please make sure you go through the Terms and Conditions, and please familiarize yourself with it as it is important. Please research the scientific uses of this product before making any purchases. Make note that the packaging and labels of the product may differ from those shown on the website.
Buying the product means you agree with our Terms and Conditions. You can contact our awesome customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are not fully satisfied with the product. Customer satisfaction is our number one priority! We have no association with SARMScentral.org nor do we have any connection with any of its subsidiaries or affiliates.
ATTENTION: All BehemothLabz products are strictly for LABORATORY AND RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY. They are not to be used for any human and veterinary purposes.