HGH Fragment 176-191
HGH Fragment 176-191 is offered in 2 variants: 5mg and 10mg.
What are peptides?
Peptides are short-chain amino acids that are found naturally in the human body. Amino acids are the building blocks of protein and these amino acids are specifically designed to regulate certain functions within the human body.
Peptides are used as a mode of therapy that are used to take existing sequences and rewrite to potentially regulate and rejuvenate functions. In simpler terms, they bind to and tell other cells what to do, mimicking or replacing the functions of the naturally occurring peptide. Peptides may have the ability to rewrite body chemistry to promote homeostasis, restoration and anabolism.
HGH Fragment 176-191
HGH fragment 176-191 is also known as Growth Hormone Peptide frag 176-191 is a modified form of amino acid containing 16 different growth hormones starting from the numbers 176-191. It has been documented that the fat reducing properties of GH appear to be elicited by a small analog region of the C-terminus end of the GH molecule. This specific region consists of amino acids 176-191, from which it gets its name.
HGH Fragment 176-191 and its potential for weight loss:
HGH Fragment has been studied mainly in animal trials involving mice and rabbits. One of the most prominent studies involved large oral doses of the peptide in obese Zucker rats. This led to a 50% bodyweight reduction in just 19 days. However, the fragment lacks any other of HGH’s effects including increasing IGF-1, insulin resistance, or cell proliferation. Thus, the compound lacks the muscle-preserving and anabolic effects of growth hormone.[R]
According to researchers who have had access to prelimenary data from the first randomized clinical trial with HGH Fragment 176-191 reported up to 2.6kg of weight loss in obese individuals. [R] Participants that took the peptide daily for 12 weeks in the form of oral capsules. Interestingly, lower doses were more effective. Thus, the HGH fragment 176-191 may be able to burn fat relatively fast and produce small weight loss within 3 months.
HGH Fragment 176-191 Research Peptide
- CAS Number is stated as 97305-48-1
- Molar Mass is 848.9g·mol−1
- It has a Chemical Formula as C39H60N8013
- IUPAC Name: [(2S)-2-[[(2S,3S)-2-[[(2S)-2-[[(2S)-2-[[(2S)-2-amino-3-phenylpropanoyl]amino]-4-methylpentanoyl]amino]-5-carbamimidamidopentanoyl]amino]-3-methylpentanoyl]amino]-3-methylbutanoyl] (4S)-5-[[2-[(2S)-2-[[2-[[(2R)-2-[[(2S)-2-amino-3-hydroxypropanoyl]amino]-3-sulfanylpropanoyl]amino]acetyl]amino]-3-phenylpropanoyl]oxy-2-oxoethyl]amino]-4-[[(2S)-2-[[(2S)-2-[[(2S)-5-carbamimidamido-2-[[(2R)-2-[[(2S)-2,5-diamino-5-oxopentanoyl]amino]-3-sulfanylidenepropanoyl]amino]pentanoyl]amino]-3-hydroxypropanoyl]amino]-3-methylbutanoyl]amino]-5-oxopentanoate
- Also known by Synonyms as Somatotropin (176-191), 66004-57-7, Human growth hormone (176-191)
Please make sure you go through the Terms and Conditions, and please familiarize yourself with it as it is important. Please research the scientific uses of this product before making any purchases. Make note that the packaging and labels of the product may differ from those shown on the website.
Buying the product means you agree with our Terms and Conditions. You can contact our awesome customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are not fully satisfied with the product. Customer satisfaction is our number one priority! We have no association with SARMScentral.org nor do we have any connection with any of its subsidiaries or affiliates.
ATTENTION: All BehemothLabz products are strictly for LABORATORY AND RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY. They are not to be used for any human and veterinary purposes.