Ostarine and MK-677 Capsules (20mg/60ct/1.2grams)
- Ostarine and MK677 capsules contain:
Ostarine – 10mg
MK677 – 10mg
- CAS Number is stated as 841205-47-8 for Ostarine; 159634-47-6 for MK677
- Molar Mass is 389.334 g·mol−1 for Ostarine; 528.67 g·mol−1 for MK677
- It has a Chemical Formula as C19H14F3N3O3 for Ostarine; C27H36N4O5S for MK677
- IUPAC Name is ((2S)-3-(4-cyanophenoxy)-N-[4-cyano-3-(trifluoromethyl)phenyl]-2-hydroxy-2-methylpropanamide) for Ostarine; 2-amino-2-methyl-N-[1-(1-methylsulfonylspiro[2H-indole-3,4′-piperidine]-1′-yl)-1-oxo-3-phenylmethoxypropan-2-yl]propanamide for MK677
- Also known by Synonyms as Enobosarm, GTx-024, MK-2866, S-22 for Ostarine; MK-677, MK-0677, L-163,191, Oratrope for MK677
- Minimize open air exposure, store in a cool dry place.
Packaged in an air sealed mylar bag. Keep contents sealed and stored in a cool dry place. Certificate of Analysis test sheets are available for existing customers or can be sent with order. Items are shipped in a plain envelope or bubble mailer within 24-48 hours (or next business day).
Check our our Other capsules HERE
Please make sure you go through the Terms and Conditions, and please familiarize yourself with it as it is important. Please research the scientific uses of this product before making any purchases. Make note that the packaging and labels of the product may differ from those shown on the website.
Buying the product means you agree with our Terms and Conditions. You can contact our awesome customer service team at email@example.com if you are not fully satisfied with the product. Customer satisfaction is our number one priority! We have no association with SARMScentral.org nor do we have any connection with any of its subsidiaries or affiliates.
ATTENTION: All BehemothLabz products are strictly for LABORATORY AND RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY. They are not to be used for any human and veterinary purposes.