Phenylpiracetam Carphedon (100mg/100ct) Tablets
- It is a phenylated analog of the drug piracetam
- CAS Number is stated as 77472-70-9
- Molar Mass is 218.256 g·mol−1
- It has a Chemical Formula as C12H14N2O2
- IUPAC Name is (R,S)-2-(2-oxo-4-phenylpyrrolidin-1-yl)acetamide
- Also known by Synonyms as Fonturacetam
- Minimize open air exposure, store in a cool dry place.
Check out our other Tablets HERE
Please make sure you go through the Terms and Conditions, and please familiarize yourself with it as it is important. Please research the scientific uses of this product before making any purchases. Make note that the packaging and labels of the product may differ from those shown on the website.
Buying the product means you agree with our Terms and Conditions. You can contact our awesome customer service team at email@example.com if you are not fully satisfied with the product. Customer satisfaction is our number one priority! We have no association with SARMScentral.org nor do we have any connection with any of its subsidiaries or affiliates.
ATTENTION: All BehemothLabz products are strictly for LABORATORY AND RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY. They are not to be used for any human and veterinary purposes.