Annihilate – Product Details
Annihilate contains 60 capsules.
Annihilate is hollistic compound that consisit of 3 potential beneficial ingredients Arimistane, 5 Alpha Hydroxy Laxogenin, and N-Acetyl Cysteine (NAC). These ingredient may have the potential to suppress estrogen which could potentially prevent the conversion of testosterone to estrogen. [R]
Ingredients: Per Capsule
Arimistane – 60mg
N-Acetyl-Cysteine (NAC) – 150mg
5a Hydroxy Laxogenin – 50mg
As mentioned above Annihilate is made up of 3 key ingredients. Some of the key research points of the various ingredients are listed below:
Arimistane is an aromatize inhibiting compound and a DHEA analog.[R]
Arimistane has the potential ability to bind to the aromatase enzyme and recent research has shown that it potentially has a binding rate much stronger than that of other well known conventional inhibitors such as 6-OXO. .[R]
To date only a single study exists where Arimistane was synthesized and investigated for its potential ability to inhibit aromatase in humans. All the anabolic compounds used in the study, including Arimistane, showed the potential to inhibit aromatase in a competitive manner. [R]
Annihilate also contains NAC which has the potential ability to enhance glutathione. Glutathione is known as a potential powerful antioxidant that may have the ability to protect the liver and detoxify the body. [R] NAC has also been shown to potentially increase spermatogenesis and erectile strength.[R]
5a Hydroxy Laxogenin
Lastly Annihilate contains 5-alpha-hydroxy laxogenin, or laxogenin for short, which is a non-hormonal anabolic compound.
- CAS number is stated as 1420-49-1.
- Molar Mass is 284.4 g.mol-1.
- It has a chemical Formula as C19H2202.
- IUPAC Name is (8R,9S,10R,13S,14S)-10,13-dimethyl-2,8,9,11,12,14,15,16-octahydro-1H-cyclopenta[a]phenanthrene-7,17-dione.
- It is known by synonyms as Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione, NSC 134910.
- CAS Number is stated as 56786-63-1
- Molar Mass is 446.6 g/mol
- It has a Chemical Formula as C27H42O5
- IUPAC Name is (1S,2S,4S,5’R,6R,7S,8R,9S,12S,13R,16S,18R)-16,18-dihydroxy-5′,7,9,13-tetramethylspiro[5-oxapentacyclo[10.8.0.02,9.04,8.013,18]icosane-6,2′-oxane]-19-one
- Also known by Synonyms as 56786-63-1; 5alpha-Hydroxy laxogenin; Spirostan-6-one, 3,5-dihydroxy-, (3b,5a,25R)-
- CAS Number is stated as 616-91-1
- Molar Mass is 163.19 g/mol
- It has a Chemical Formula as C5H9NO3S
- IUPAC Name is 2-acetamido-3-sulfanylpropanoic acid
- Also known by Synonyms as N-acetylcysteine
Please make sure you go through the Terms and Conditions, and please familiarize yourself with it as it is important. Please research the scientific uses of this product before making any purchases. Make note that the packaging and labels of the product may differ from those shown on the website.
Buying the product means you agree with our Terms and Conditions. You can contact our awesome customer service team at email@example.com if you are not fully satisfied with the product. Customer satisfaction is our number one priority!
ATTENTION: All BehemothLabz products are strictly for LABORATORY AND RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY. They are not to be used for any human and veterinary purposes.