Behmothlabz Quality Control Process:
Behemoth’s dedication to quality includes providing researchers with the best research compounds we are able to. As aspirational market leaders, we take pride in fostering innovation by placing a strong emphasis on the requirements of our customers.
Each batch of raw materials and each production lot of finished goods is assigned a unique batch tracking number (Batch #), which aids in our ability to locate each batch during the production, quarantine, and after-purchase phases. This is done to ensure that our products are consistent and uphold the highest standards of quality.
Each batch number corresponds to a reliable Certificate of Analysis (COA). Each finished item’s batch number is visible on the label. The COAs and lab reports for your product can be found in the third-party analysis section of the product listing. The term “batch purity reports” refers to collections of raw materials that require accurate measurement and identification. Potency audits make sure that a liquid product’s concentration won’t deviate from the label’s stated value by more than 10%.
Every batch of every product is sent to an outside, independent lab to be examined for contaminants, impurities, and purity. The testing techniques we employed are listed below, along with a brief explanation of each:
Most products are purified using High Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC), which is a technique. When a single molecule or class of molecules can be assayed for, this method is used. In HPLC, a pressurized liquid and a sample mixture are passed through a column filled with adsorbent using pumps. This separates the parts of the sample based on how strongly they stick to the adsorbent. The parts of the sample that have been separated are then lit up and analyzed.
A detector can measure how much light is absorbed because most organic compounds absorb a certain amount of light as they pass by the applied light beam. Based on the sequence in which the components leave the column, the detector also logs the components’ retention times. This output can then be sent to another analytical device, like an LC-MS, for more analysis, or the peak area can be used to figure out exactly what is in the sample.
The documents are compared to the material specifications after the third-party tests are completed to determine whether they pass or fail. Any material that doesn’t meet a specification is subject to additional testing by a third party. If one or more specifications fail the additional testing, the material will be rejected. If it’s not possible, we’ll try to return the item to the vendor before throwing it away. We finish the internal testing process if the material satisfies all requirements.
We conduct our own analysis as a second confirmation to the analysis conducted by a third party, using some of the testing techniques mentioned above.
- Our company’s philosophy is to assist researchers in achieving their scientific and analytical objectives by providing them with the highest and purest quality research compounds that not only meet but also exceed client expectations.
- Behemoth’s quality mission statement states that we will continue to seek out ways to surpass the standards that our clients have come to expect and deserve, with a strict emphasis on ensuring that every facet of our operations demonstrates a dedication to the Quality Policy.
- Sourcing of the highest and purist quality research materials from our suppliers
- Appropriate testing of each product through reputable third party labs and 1st party tests.
- Excellent customer service
- Continuous improvement of business operations and processes
- Honesty and integrity in our marketing