- CAS number is stated as 1420-49-1.
- Molar Mass is 284.4 g.mol-1.
- It has a chemical Formula as C19H2202.
- IUPAC Name is (8R,9S,10R,13S,14S)-10,13-dimethyl-2,8,9,11,12,14,15,16-octahydro-1H-cyclopenta[a]phenanthrene-7,17-dione.
- It is known by synonyms as Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione, NSC 134910.
Packaged in an air sealed mylar bag. Keep contents sealed and stored in a cool dry place. Items are shipped in a plain envelope or bubble mailer within 24-48 hours (or next business day).
Check out other capsules HERE
Please make sure you go through the Terms and Conditions, and please familiarize yourself with it as it is important. Please research the scientific uses of this product before making any purchases. Make note that the packaging and labels of the product may differ from those shown on the website.
Buying the product means you agree with our Terms and Conditions. You can contact our awesome customer service team at email@example.com if you are not fully satisfied with the product. Customer satisfaction is our number one priority! We have no association with SARMScentral.org nor do we have any connection with any of its subsidiaries or affiliates.
ATTENTION: All BehemothLabz products are strictly for LABORATORY AND RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY. They are not to be used for any human and veterinary purposes.